- General/ OBC : Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates : Rs. 750/-
- Pay Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan Fee Mode
- Online Application Start : 15 February 2018
- Last Date For Registration:23 March 2018
- Last Date For Fee Payment : 23 March 2018
- Last Date For Submit Form : 24 March 2018
- Exam Date : 11 April 2018 (Tentative)
- Admit Card Available : 05 April 2018
- Result Available : 27 April 2018
- Counseling Start : June 2018
- Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Any Stream with 50 % Marks From Recognized University. OR
- B.E/ B.Tech Degree with 55% Marks
Exam Conducted By
- UPBED Exam 2018-20 Conducted By: Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Duration of Course: 2 Year B.Ed.
- Agra, Jaunpur, Moradabad, Meerut, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Bareilly, Lucknow, Kanpur, Jhansi, Allahabad, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Kanpur, Noida , Shaharanpur, and More Exam Center in UP
- AMinimum Age : 15 Years.
- Maximum Age : NA
- No Need to Send Application Form.
Participating University in UP JEE B.Ed 2018-20
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly.
- Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Agra.
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad.
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut.
- Bundelkhand University, BU Jhansi.
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi.
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi.
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal Univesity, VBSPU Jaunpur.
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur.
- Chhatrapati Shahu ji Maharaj University CSJMU Kanpur.
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad.
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar Vishvidyalaya, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar.
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow.
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida.
Documents Required to Fill Form
- Recent Scan Passport Size Photo Scan Copy.
- Both Hand Index Finger Scan Copy.
- Candidates Signature (Running Hand) Scan Copy.
- Aadhar Card, Basic Details, Education Information Related Document at the Time of Filling Application Form.
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online